The dog show, Snitterfield’s answer to (a light-hearted) version of Crufts, is really popular with 8 fun ‘Showing Classes’ for everyone to enjoy, two and four-legged!
This year, we have some fantastic prizes kindly donated by three local businesses: Fred & Ellies, Pawsitive Results and Stanley & Arthur’s Dog Grooming and Day care.
12.00pm Registration opens in Dog Marquee
1.30pm Judging commences in the Main Ring
2.50pm All First Placed Winners enter the Champions Parade for Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show
Entry fee £1.00 per class
Rosettes to 4th place
- Prize for 1st place in all classes donated by Fred & Ellies
- A choice of prize of either ‘Behaviour Training’ or ‘Myotherapy’ for Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show donated by Pawsitive Results
- Plus, a Dog Hamper for the Best in Show donated by Stanley & Arthur’s Dog Grooming and Day care.
- Gorgeous ‘Golden Oldie’ (7 years and over)
- Best Rescue
- Best Junior Handler (16 years and under)
- Best Pedigree
- Best Crossbreed
- Handsomest Hound
- Loveliest Lady
- Waggiest, Happiest Dog
- All dogs must be aged 6 months or over on the day of the show in all classes
- No bitches in season
- All dogs must be kept on leads at ALL times
- Please clean up after yourselves – bags/bins available on the field